Thursday, May 5, 2016

Wissahickon Creek Fishing (4-23-16)

On Saturday, April 23, 2016, I went to the Wissahickon Creek for some trout fishing. I saved a Green Sunfish that was snagged on a tree. I landed one pumpkinseed sunfish one a Mepps Agalia In-line spinner. The largest catch or almost catch for that matter, was a channel catfish. There was this huge channel catfish that hit my PowerBait. I almost landed him. However, right before I pulled him up, my two line were crossed and the fish was able to get off the hook. The last fish was a nice sized brown trout, who also was on the Mepps Agalia In-line spinner. I landed him, but while sprinting over to my bag, I let him back in the water for a second (while holding him). Though, he took advantage of my kindness and swam off, which kept me from getting a picture of him. Overall, I only technically landed the pumpkinseed and brown trout.





The Pumpkinseed that I landed, which had great colors!



This is the Green Sunfish that I saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment