Monday, June 6, 2016

Wissahickon Creek Fishing (5-25-16)

On May 25th, 2016, I was coming home from school and decided to chill out in the Wissahickon Creek. I planned on wading around and little did I know, I would end up having a little fishing session. Well, I was coming home from school and had no gear, but as I was wading around the creek, I ended up finding some old line that had been snagged in the trees. I then took it and found a worm or two and a slug, put it on the hook, and started messing around. I actually caught two fish. The first one was a green sunfish, which was followed by a redbreast sunfish. This was a short, but surprisingly fun session!


It seems my pictures of green sunfish never turn out that good!

A pretty pregnant (at least I think she is pregnant)

No comments:

Post a Comment