Monday, June 6, 2016

Margate City Fishing (5-29-16)

On May 29th, 2016, I was at the shore with my family and wanted to do a little fishing (as always:-)). I had some earthworms and clams. The session started off with me going past a small lagoon/salt marsh. At the marsh, I decided to take out a small hook and a worm (yes, I know that these are earthworms and I was fishing saltwater). I caught one new species of fish, a tiny mummichog, who I think was pregnant. After I released the mummichog, I kept fishing in that spot for a little and did not catch anything. Then, I went to a bridge and fished under it, once again not catching anything. On the way back I stopped at one new spot and the marsh, and ended up to not catch anything. Well, at least I got a new species!



She was very beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment